Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Don't Give a Shyt!!!


Is Dorion Standberry from College Hill gay? I DON'T GIVE A SHYT!!! Until yesterday, I didn't even know who the hell he was. Now that I am aware of him, still don't care. Even if there were pics of him getting his back dug out (evil wistful grin), I would be only mildly interested. As for whether he is gay or not, as Lisa Stansfield would say, "You can't deny it baby." This gurl has an AKA tattoo above his pubics. Is he about to SKEE-WEE up in here?

Are Jon and Kate and her awful, awful haircut getting a divorce? I DON'T GIVE A SHYT!!! It is fucked up though. How the hell are you gonna bring 8 children into the world AND THEN decide you don't want to be together. They should have their children taken away.

Is Ricky Martin gay? Although I don't really give a shyt, but CHILE CHEEZE.

1 comment:

D.J. said...

Most people dont....but Ricky is cute.