Thursday, June 25, 2009

As they might say over at DListed.com, this made my no-no hole say yes-yes!!

Lastly I also suspect I feel a little vulnerable because this is ground I have never certainly never covered before - so if you have pearls of wisdom on how we figure all this out please let me know... In the meantime please sleep soundly knowing that despite the best efforts of my head my heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips, the touch of your finger tips and an even deeper connection to your soul.

These are the words of the formerly AWOL Governor Stanford of South Carolina to his mistress, an Argentinian woman called "Maria." He claims he spent the last five days "crying in Argentina" with "my dear, dear friend." Time for the side-eye...

If by "crying" he meant "fucking" and if by "dear, dear friend" he meant "my good, good pussy," then yes, I would agree.

This is the same guy who as Congressman Stanford voted for President Clinton's impeachment, citing the need for "moral legitimacy." Loosk like it's not as easy to pass judgement when it's YOUR dick getting sucked.
Hypocritcal much?

No comments: