Monday, September 15, 2008

Walking on my Lips...

Fresh from Bryant Park...

How can you look at this and not say its a hot mess? Now Mother is not exactly a fashionista, but really!


Yes, I know he is an artiste, and yes, I know he is a winner of Project Runway, but come on, does he really expect people to take him seriously when he looks like something that you just vomited up? Now as a person of substance myself, I am all for Big Gurls Runway, but the outfit is completelt unflattering. If I hired someone to design me a couture gown suit and he came in looking like this, I would show him the door.

Speaking of hot messes and Project Runway, Senorita Gap Tooth is back, complete with gingham shirt, SUSPENDERS, and that gawd-awful conducters hat. At least we can thank goodness that it's not mesh.
I'd still fuck him though.

Thanks to Project Rungay for the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And have y'all READ "Project Rungay?" It's actually better than the actual show itself!

As fro Ricky, he shoulda known better, but I'd still fuck him as well...

Poor Jay...where's that pixie Christian when you need her?