Monday, September 22, 2008

Effie White is marrying a Punk



This will not end well. Academy Award winning actress Jennifer Hudson is engaged to marry her boyfriend of less than a year. I have two words for Ms. Hudson... Prenuptial Agreement.

If this man looks familiar, it's because he is David Otunga, better known to America as Punk, one of the contestants on I Love New York. Now before you all start talking about how he is Harvard-educated and all that, ask yourself this: How well was that education working for him that he starred on a show that was the antithesis of all that Harvard stands for (that would be intelligence, common sense, and couth, among other things)?

Plus, let's keep it real. He has gayface. He looks like Al Reynolds more attractive cousin (and we KNOW how well his marriage worked out). I will also add that he is kind of an F-list celebrity media whore. What better way to work you way up to C+/B- territory than to marry an Oscar-winning actress singer who's star is on the rise.

Sounds like a beard to me.

Star Jones, get your ass in here and talk to JHud, please!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Gayface"??? "F-list celebrity media whore"??? Don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!

What I also don't understand is, regardless of Otunga's (lack of) marriage material credentials, why are they rushing to get married?

D.J. said...

While I may not know exactly what Gayface is I completely agree with you.

Jhud needs a fried

SGL Café.com said...

Wow ...
... I never watched those reality shows. But I'll take your word for it.

And LOL @ 'gayface'. Yes, JHud mos def needs to confer with Star Jones, Terry McMillan, and hell, Madonna. Okay, her story is a little different, put she can definitely pound home the pre-nup issue.

*** On a sadder note, considering the recent horrific events in her life, I hope she has people around her with clear heads. It's all just so awful. I wish her the best. ***
.

MS said...

In light of recent events I believe your statement was quite almost prophetic,

"This will not end well. Academy Award winning actress Jennifer Hudson is engaged to marry her boyfriend of less than a year. I have two words for Ms. Hudson... Prenuptial Agreement."

Whose family is dead at this moment?

Mark -