Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No Homo? No, Homo!

I received this picture of the brothers of Sigma. I assume we are referring to Phi Beta Sigma based on the blue boots.

The Brothers of Sigma
Now, I know some Sigmas, and baby, they don't look like this. First of all, they must have told all the fat or out-of-shape brothas to stay home.

Second get into the cakes on the one to the far right. I would bet good money that he has been passed around and gutted by at LEAST half of the other dudes in this picture. Plus he looks pissed off and you know how Mutha LOVES an angry bottom!

Third, get into the cum gutters!

And the peek-a-boo bushes!

I would bet that many of these guys would try to fight you if you suggested they were gay gay and DL unclockably gay anything but rabidly heterosexual men. Maybe they are in bizarro world, but bravo to the obviously gay stylist who convinced them to take this picture.

Dude: You sure this won't make us look gay?

Stylist: Nooooo! Women LOVE seeing a hint of bush and your cum gu... I mean your ab muscles!

Dude: Is this enough?

Stylist: No, lower, please!

Pass around party bottom Dude: But why I gotta show my ass and look mean?

Stylist: Um, that's the new style in sagging jeans, instead of showing boxers, you show skin.

Dude: You sure this ain't gay?

Stylist: Not even a little!

2 comments:

Kanili Sharp said...

I think that this is Joliet, Il Minimum Security Prison Chapter. Because, there are no brother's in my lifetime that look like this and are financial for more thatn one year at at time.

You point is correct on EVERY level, and i must admit that SIgma is a brotherhood for those who feel that the other 3 fraternities are too much of this or too much of than. I feeel it is all about feeling confortable in doing community service with like minded brothers.

If I had to see the picture again for the first time, I would have thought this was an ad for CK or the Bannanic Republic.

Jay said...

I love the pic and your commentary was hilarious. I'd be willing to bet that over half of the guys in this pic has had at least ONE same-sex sexual encounter. If not yet........be patient!