Monday, March 23, 2009

How far can you go down the road...


before its too late to turn back?

Chance Nalley, the man pictured above, is a 7th-grade school teacher in NYC who invited his students to hs commitment ceremony. That is a brave thing for him to do. Even better, many of his students, and their parents (largely black and hispanic) will attend. Wonderful! Oh, and Mr. Nalley identifies himself as bisexual.

(Cue record scratch) Really gurl?

Bisexuality is nothing more than a convenient waystation to gayness. It allows one to acknowledge one's admiration of the dick while proclaiming love of the pussy (at least in theory). Most so-called bisexuals are rarely seen with people of the opposite sex (hence the "in theory"). 

Well Miss Nalley (um... he has GAYFACE!!!!) is marrying a man, so why is he still calling himself bisexual. Honey, that train left a station a long time ago!

again, REALLY gurl!!!!


5 comments:

D.J. said...

For the record i do believe in bisexuality. BUT! For me the measuring stick of the bisexual is that you are open and honest with men AND women that you are bisexual. This is where most so called bisexuals that fit your description fall flat. Unlike the lochness monster I actually know one or two real bisexuals.

Brian said...

I suppose there may be some true bisexuals in the world, as opposed to opportunistic pansexuals, but once you decide to MARRY A MAN, isn't it time to drop the bisexual? It goes without saying that one can still be attracted to others once married, but let's be real. You have chosen to commit to someone of the same sex. That's GAY!

The Doc said...

I mean really? Yeah, there are some bisexuals out there, but something says "SAFE" to me. I still applaud him because it takes some pretty big balls to do what he did. And kudos to the administration for backing him.

Langston Baldwin said...

That was funny!

I know someone who is Married to a woman who claims to be be BI but is like a caged animal 'cause he is "lacking Sex" and he wants it from a man. In my mind I am like your wife is there she wants it yet you are chasing down dick and a$$. How bi could you be? Sex is a available to him from his other option. OH PLEASE> I find women sexy but I would not call myself BI.This bi thiong is really confusing to beleive. You urge has to sway one way more or is it societal conditionng that a lot of folks conveniently adop this title.

hscfree said...

I know two people who identify as bi, and from their actions it seems quite true. I think that true bisexuals are really rare. It is about being open to everyone with whom you deal.

But I agree with you all. Most folks used bisexuality as a way station or hiding place.